Just one block from the Belmar Lifestyle Center, Village at Belmar offers endless options for everything from the daily necessities to upscale shopping and dining. We are just minutes from downtown Denver via 6th Avenue.
We are close to outdoor parks, centers of worship, and grocery stores, including Whole Foods, Sprouts, and King Soopers. Within a one-mile radius, you have access to numerous medical and dental offices, pharmacies, Emergency/Urgent Care, and Kaiser Permanente. St. Anthony’s Hospital is just 3 miles away.
From the first time you walk through the door, anybody you encounter is exquisitely compassionate. They understand and want to assist you in making the transition of moving easier.- Becky R. (Resident family member)
- Within a One-Mile Radius of Excellent Healthcare Services
- Close to Parks, Lakes, Red Rocks, and Theaters
- A Short Distance to Downtown Denver
- One Block from the City of Lakewood Cultural Center
- Two Blocks from the Iconic Belmar Shopping District
- Three Blocks from the Belmar Public Library