This guest blog was contributed by Elevation Investment Properties.
Are your loved ones getting ready to transition into a retirement community? Many times the sale of a family home is one of the most important financial and emotional decisions you can make. At Elevation Investment Properties, we take a consultative approach to addressing the needs and solving problems for families who want to sell their family home.
Many of our client homes have great “bones” as they say, but need updating or have areas of the home that are in need of repair. We offer families the ability to sell their property in “As-Is” condition and avoid paying contractors to make repairs before selling a property. There is no need to make a single repair, clean the property, or even move out all of your belongings.
Elevation Investment Properties does not charge real estate commissions or closing costs, which typically saves clients $15,000+ listing with a real estate agent. Another important benefit is to close on your timeline from a matter of days to a few weeks. We buy all of our properties with cash to avoid long inspection lists and bank appraisals from traditional buyers. We’ve even purchased properties up front and then rented the home back to the family so they are not rushed and are able to use the profit from the sale to help fund their financial obligations with moving into a retirement community.
Senior Concierge Services
We also offers clients any of the following Senior Concierge Services:
- Professional organizing, packing, and downsizing services
- White glove moving services to your retirement community
- Ability to leave unwanted belongings in the home
- Senior placement services
- Flexible moving timeline
- Down payment assistance for your family retirement community needs
- Taken from the proceeds of the property sale
- Early property purchase with rent back at below market rates for days, weeks, or months to fit each family set of circumstances
- All purchase transactions conducted at a licensed Colorado title company insuring a smooth and financially safe transaction.
Introducing the “Partnership Flip”
We all see the home renovation shows on HGTV and the DIY Network. Have you ever wanted to “Flip” you house or a rental property? Are you concerned about to how to run the project, how much to spend on renovations or dealing with contractors? Elevation Investment Properties has the answer…. Introducing our Partnership Flip. Be our partners in the profit not in the process.
Elevation Investment Properties has almost a decade of experience investing in real estate in the Denver Metro Area. We have a proven track record of successful flips raising the value of homes an average of 25%-35% and we know how to get top dollar for your home. Many homes are listed with dated kitchens and bathrooms, fading paint, and worn out flooring, this can cost you tens of thousands in lost value of your home. Elevation Investment Properties will be your partner in the profit without you having to deal with the headache of a large scale remodel. Here is a look at our timeline and process. Call us directly for a personalized property evaluation.
- Free Assessment
- Analyze current value of home using comps
- Create a budget for the flip
Buying your house (7 days to close)
- Agree upon houses price and terms of partnership
- Seller Finances home to Elevation (Long term amortization, with 1 year Life)
- Title change to Elevation
- Title held open with company along with buying contract
- Independent licensed title company works as a third party controller for the finances
Remodel process (Average 90 days)
- We handle all the remodel: GC, crews, subcontractors, project schedule and materials
- Elevation fiances all the remodeling cost
Selling (Listing to close Average 30 days)
- We list the house with a preferred licensed agent
- Discounted commision keep profit high
- Handle staging, pictures, MLS, other agents
- We handle inspection and all closing
Get Paid (Average time 4.5 months)
- After close You get paid the full remaining balance on your mortgage
- You get paid your percent of the Profit from the flip